A-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-Team is a faction of outer empires.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in (Talon's Map)  (Merivia CW Forum)  (RP's Forum)

Neeko Dextris

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
james1234190

Neeko Dextris Empty
PostSubject: Neeko Dextris   Neeko Dextris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Last edited by james1234190 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rayjan

Neeko Dextris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neeko Dextris   Neeko Dextris Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Your arrogance amazes me sometimes James lol "I demand"? try and more friendly approach instead of such a threatening one. You're treated how you treat others in life, just some advice.
Back to top Go down
james1234190

Neeko Dextris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neeko Dextris   Neeko Dextris Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:02 am

Last edited by james1234190 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cleaner

Neeko Dextris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neeko Dextris   Neeko Dextris Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:13 am

Jim lad! You sound a bit emotional (and prattish) but you've piqued my interest re: the letter in question. Where might one find a copy?

BTW, your arrogant reply to Ray ("... keep out of it", etc) confirmed his point Smile
Back to top Go down
Rayjan

Neeko Dextris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neeko Dextris   Neeko Dextris Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:48 am

James, when you post in a public forum, you clearly want the publics opinion, don't get all stroppy because I gave you my opinion. If you don't want me involved, do not post publicaly, it's pretty simple. I'm sorry if my comment offended you, but you were and are been arrogant, take the high road if you really want to show people you're better than them instead of having a hissy fit.

Thank you

And remember, a smile a day can make it worth your while
Back to top Go down
The Cleaner

Neeko Dextris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neeko Dextris   Neeko Dextris Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:59 am

Oh dear, I hope I didn't scare James away.

Judging by the fact he deleted all his posts it seems that he doesn't stand by his words after all.
I assume that this is a tacit acknowledgement that his brown-shirt rhetoric was sadly misguided.

Good on ya James, perhaps you're starting to see the light Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neeko Dextris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neeko Dextris   Neeko Dextris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neeko Dextris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A-Team :: A-Team's Public Forum :: Discussions-
Jump to: