A-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-Team is a faction of outer empires.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in (Talon's Map)  (Merivia CW Forum)  (RP's Forum)

Letters From Auralin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helio Solis
Admin
Helio Solis

Letters From Auralin Empty
PostSubject: Letters From Auralin   Letters From Auralin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:23 am

I found some letters in an old locker in Auralin thought you all might want to read them. I'll post one a day here so you won't have to read too much at a time. This a goofy serial novel in character to tease everyone, any similarity to any "real" or "fictional" character or circumstances is entirely unintended and in fact there is no allegation that these statements represent the views of anyone real or fictional or represent any real or fictional happenings.

COME BACK, new one released every day.

Last edited by Helio Solis on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helio Solis
Admin
Helio Solis

PostSubject: Re: Letters From Auralin   Letters From Auralin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:35 am

13/7/2010
To: merhione granger

Hey My-Heiney Grunger,

Haha I'm funny. I left my flight suit in that flea ridden rat trap you call Auralin. Since we took that disgusting station from you the help keeps losing my stuff. Blue Balls is busting my balls to keep in uniform during this war and I mistve slept at Auralin after killing Swats colonies last night.

You suck but I gotta find that flight suit.

Disgusted, Ruptia Yuhall
Back to top Go down
Helio Solis
Admin
Helio Solis

PostSubject: Re: Letters From Auralin   Letters From Auralin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:07 am

13/7/2010
To: Ruptia Yuhall

Dear Mr. Yuhall,

I use the words "dear" and "mr" without intention to grant you any respect. You must be a Vanasbara swamp gas addict, there is no way I would return an item to you.

I thought you were from the highest court of Evejene and named Epic (something) but now I know you are a vanasbaran swamp dweller.

Your pink flightsuits with purple trim are rediculous, mistve been designed by Miss Stang. I trashed yours, irregardless you wouldn't be able to get the *stains* out.

I thought PS stood for Psychotic now I understand it to mean Psoriasis cause y'all are a rash, we will have Auralin back!

Stop hanging out in Auralin and pm'ing me it's getting annoying.

Without respect,

Merhione Granger
Back to top Go down
Helio Solis
Admin
Helio Solis

PostSubject: Re: Letters From Auralin   Letters From Auralin Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:53 am

13/7/2010
To: merhione granger

Hey Monkey Ranger,

Give it a rest SWAT are all losers you will never get Auralin back. I know why you all wear yellow flight suits it's to cover your *stains* when we come down at you with guns blazing. You haven't really tried to take the station back, loser. Auralin will be ours forever.

I did have a Vanny Gas addiction but did 6 days in Doc Zoidberg's Rehab after Iron wouldn't let me join their army. Doing long transport seeking my HCA6 license and late nights at Merivian stations was hard. I'm cured but Doc Z must've poisoned me somehow cause I now have a fatal seafood allergy even looking at a lobster gives me hives. Gotta go back to bombing your colonies.

Ltr, Ruptia Yuhall
Back to top Go down
Tyler Moore

Tyler Moore

PostSubject: Re: Letters From Auralin   Letters From Auralin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters From Auralin   Letters From Auralin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters From Auralin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A-Team :: A-Team's Public Forum :: A-Team's Public House-
Jump to: