A-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-Team is a faction of outer empires.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in (Talon's Map)  (Merivia CW Forum)  (RP's Forum)

Galactic War 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Moore

Tyler Moore

Galactic War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Galactic War 2   Galactic War 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:19 pm

URGENT: some call it Galactic War 2, others GWv1.1. Either way, it has started, Ashes and its current allies (CW,PS) have been deliberately attacking innocent and totally random factions including RP and ....Ateam. I am sitting here helpless, because i am the only Ateam member on, and the GW is really lagging servers, and my PDN is almost combat ready but not there yet. WE NEED ALL COMBAT SHIPS FOR THE DEFENCE OF ATEAM. I am not a leader nor am I high ranking, but i cant defend Ateam by myself with a half outfitted PDN. It seems that we have mutual enemies with DIe and RP, so we should ally with them immediately and defeat our strange foe. War has once again returned to the Nyridion, please, we need help.
Back to top Go down
Ref Minor

Galactic War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic War 2   Galactic War 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:47 am

"Either way, it has started, Ashes and its current allies (CW,PS) have been deliberately attacking innocent and totally random factions including RP and ....Ateam."

- CW attacked neither A-Team nor RP, whilst I haven't discussed it with PS I can see why they did attack you when they did. You had been at war recently with Ashes/PS before, you had senior members such as EVA and Shogun openly sympathising with DIe, it looked like you would be joining in on DIe's side pretty soon, by hitting you hard early on and then stopping, PS sent a forceful reminder of the consequences of joining DIe when you had the option of neutrality.
Same with RP, their leadership was making forum posts supporting DIe so it looked like they would join in too. So hardly totally random attacks, AoI had shown no sign of wanting to be involved and were not attacked at all.

It might not be fair, it might not be nice, but tactically I can see it was a smart move.

"It seems that we have mutual enemies with DIe and RP, so we should ally with them immediately and defeat our strange foe."

-We are not so strange. Our original reason for joining Ashes/PS was due to yourselves, we agreed to stand together and mutually protect each other against Iron when we took some of their stations, remember the evenings spent waiting together in the CWAT channel for the Iron counterattack, only to find when they merged and DIe declared war on the CW that ATeam had struck a deal with them behind our backs and left us alone without even telling us. When we enquired why you had deserted us we were told "EVA Destruction [ATeam] whispers to you : right now we are neutral... and what would we need to rely on the CW for after the "dust settles"?"

So we joined forces tactically with our enemies enemy who became our friends and more importantly we both rejected chances to deal with our enemy telling them they dealt with all of us or none at all. That was the honourable way.

Back to top Go down
Helio Solis
Admin
Helio Solis

Galactic War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic War 2   Galactic War 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 am

The post from Tyler looks like he was on alone watching the comm messages lighting up as PS attacked our station. This was his plead and opinion toward what to do.

ATeam allows their members to express their opinions. I will address your statements, Nick, when I have more time. I'm not sure my statements will change your opinion of ATeam's choice to stay neutral in GW2.

Looking toward the future we are neighbors worthy of respect and good relations I look toward that future.
Back to top Go down
Ref Minor

Galactic War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic War 2   Galactic War 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:10 pm

I thank you in advance for your answer, I realise Tyler was probably frazzled on his own when he posted this, but I needed to respond as it was the last word on these forums and I wished to put events down from our perspective.

I see no reason why we cannot maintain neighbourly relations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Galactic War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic War 2   Galactic War 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galactic War 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A-Team :: A-Team's Public Forum :: Discussions-
Jump to: