A-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-Team is a faction of outer empires.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in (Talon's Map)  (Merivia CW Forum)  (RP's Forum)

Bug or exploit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hoploa wington
Member of A-Team
Member of A-Team

Bug or exploit Empty
PostSubject: Bug or exploit   Bug or exploit Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Ok just been given a 5 day ban for using a so called exploit. Just found out what it is. Something about clicking the auto fire button over and over again, is auppose ro give you an unfair advantage over the other oppenent.

The reason i clicked the auto buttun more than once was that my ship had stoppwd firing but the npc was still hitting me and i was losing shields, so i thpught i hadnt hit the button right so i refired but it was either a bug or lag, so if itchappens to you dont refire just let them splode you. Cause you will be banned otherwise
Back to top Go down
Boba Fatt

Bug or exploit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug or exploit   Bug or exploit Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:46 am

Thank God there is not a refueling bug at the stations, lag and my impatience tends to give me several windows saying "Your ship is already full"! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Helio Solis
Admin
Helio Solis

Bug or exploit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug or exploit   Bug or exploit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Hop, I am mad. You push it twice one time versus an npc. You've gotta be kidding me.

In old days before fire all button you could push each guns fire button more often to make them fire more often. Faster than 1 sec recharge of gun. They disabled it or so I thought.

I hit the autofire button multiple times all the time cause of lag or forgetfulness.
Back to top Go down
Helio Solis
Admin
Helio Solis

Bug or exploit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug or exploit   Bug or exploit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:16 am

when are you off the suspension, Hop?
Back to top Go down
hoploa wington
Member of A-Team
Member of A-Team

Bug or exploit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug or exploit   Bug or exploit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:18 am

Im off it now. Just deciding wether i want to stay or quit. I dont like being accused of cheating.
Back to top Go down
Helio Solis
Admin
Helio Solis

Bug or exploit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug or exploit   Bug or exploit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:02 am

I hear ya.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Moore

Tyler Moore

Bug or exploit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug or exploit   Bug or exploit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:40 pm

That sucks, I should be saying anything cuz I got suspended multiple times and got lucky they weren't bans. This game is starting to bore me. School is occupying me, along with soccer, and I have more fun games to play in the few precious moments I can play them. I ont see many of y'all on anymore either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bug or exploit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug or exploit   Bug or exploit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug or exploit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A-Team :: A-Team's Public Forum :: Discussions-
Jump to: