A-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-Team is a faction of outer empires.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in (Talon's Map)  (Merivia CW Forum)  (RP's Forum)

OE a war game -or- not

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AtLarge

AtLarge

OE a war game -or- not Empty
PostSubject: OE a war game -or- not   OE a war game -or- not Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:27 pm

As much as I like OE, and have started to enjoy group combat. I keep seeing in places (OE forum, this forum, nnn news site) that OE is a war game. Coming from a group vs group military strat "war" game. Im failing to see how OE falls into the same category. Just because you have guns, doesnt make this a war game(guns are for combat income)

Reasons:
No war system defining waring factions.
No actual win or loss that is defined by a war system.

^These are a part of every war game I played and I believe is what makes them successful.

OE is a progressive mmo that has groups of strong players that have the ability to fight with other groups of strong players.
Its not war games, its just human nature.
Back to top Go down
Rayjan

PostSubject: Re: OE a war game -or- not   OE a war game -or- not Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:55 pm

It's an Empire game Smile Empires build up their structure, create things, modify, influence human nature. Empires rise, and empires fall...
Back to top Go down
Arya Astra

PostSubject: Re: OE a war game -or- not   OE a war game -or- not Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:50 pm

OE is a game, and it has wars. Overall, the primary classification I think is MMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OE a war game -or- not   OE a war game -or- not Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OE a war game -or- not
Page 1 of 1