A-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-Team is a faction of outer empires.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in (Talon's Map)  (Merivia CW Forum)  (RP's Forum)

Plan to save game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helio Solis
Admin
Helio Solis

Plan to save game? Empty
PostSubject: Plan to save game?   Plan to save game? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:52 am

Save OUR Outer Empires
Sent: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:21 am
To: helio 
I have a plan in mind but it would be inappropriate for me to discuss it without talking to Paul first. He was in touch yesterday for a while but I have not heard from since about 3:00 PM EST.

The possibility of saving the game rests on player involvement. Unfortunately, you are only the second player to actively approach me about your willingness to help.

If you can contact your faction mates and get them involved, it can only help.

Back to top Go down
ProteusHeaton

Plan to save game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan to save game?   Plan to save game? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:08 pm

He has posted in the OE Forums, and I think it is an excellent idea. According to him, it costs 600 Pounds per/month to keep the Servers up. After recent stats from Paul, it turns out we have about 100 subscribing players. That means: 6 Pounds extra per month and the game stays up.
Back to top Go down

Plan to save game?
Page 1 of 1