A-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-Team is a faction of outer empires.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in (Talon's Map)  (Merivia CW Forum)  (RP's Forum)

NEW Game suggestions?

Go down 
+5
EVA Destruction
Galaxyhunter
Steve austin
ProteusHeaton
Helio Solis
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Helio Solis
Admin
Helio Solis

NEW Game suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:48 pm

I've been playing oe since 9/09. I'm looking for a game that is an MMO preferably space-based(I enjoyed Kingdomgame before though), and works on iPhone.

I like realtime strategy games, ie command and conquer, Starcraft, dune2000.

Any suggestions?

I'll still check in here and am 'helio solis' in game center if ya wanna play chess or something.
Back to top Go down
ProteusHeaton

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:27 pm

I like 'Parallel Kingdoms'. Its a MMO built on the RL Map, you can claim territory etc. Pretty fun. If you decide to try it, its free on iPhone, contact me so I can get you some stuff. Also, beware, the community is nothing like OEs....The majority of players wouldn't think twice to steal your things. Don't do trust trades.
Back to top Go down
Steve austin

Steve austin

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:09 am

I have signed up for traveller ar that will be on app its a space trader/combat mmo sounds a bit like oe but I will join any game any of you are on
Back to top Go down
Galaxyhunter

Galaxyhunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:01 pm

That Traveller AR looks pretty cool.

I've been also playing Order and Chaos Online. Good mmorpg game but not space related
Back to top Go down
ProteusHeaton

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm

I signed up for AR also.
Back to top Go down
Helio Solis
Admin
Helio Solis

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Stronghold kingdoms?
Back to top Go down
EVA Destruction
Admin
EVA Destruction

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:45 pm

Stronghold Kindgoms is pretty good. i signed up about a month ago with some of my RL friends.

if you guys sign up for SK, make sure to choose World 1 in Egland/America and start in Ross Shire. its a northern area. my name in game is Sugar Lipz lol
Back to top Go down
Steve austin

Steve austin

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:16 am

Its only browser based stronghold kingdom was hoping for app based Sad
Back to top Go down
Marcus Odesius

Marcus Odesius

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:53 pm

AR is not on the browser, is it?

Marcus
Back to top Go down
Galaxyhunter

Galaxyhunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:36 pm

I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
EVA Destruction
Admin
EVA Destruction

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:30 pm

not yet i dont think. someone was saying it was going to be app first, then browser. kinda like how OE was browser first, then app.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Odesius

Marcus Odesius

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:07 pm

ah, too bad, I only play on the browser
Marcus
Back to top Go down
Marcus Odesius

Marcus Odesius

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Trying Astro Empires now
Back to top Go down
ProteusHeaton

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Astro Empires is interesting...trying it out myself.
Back to top Go down
Galaxyhunter

Galaxyhunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Ado you actually fly something in Astro Empires? Istarted a base in Juno J01.

Also signed up for Traveller AR
Back to top Go down
TradeOff

TradeOff

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:29 pm

For those playing Astro Empires, which server are you in?

Do you know if it works on the iPad browser?

Also signed up for the Traveller AR...
Back to top Go down
Marcus Odesius

Marcus Odesius

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Hey Taz

We are on the Kappa server in the SPQR Guild

Hope to see u there (Mylo, PH, Easy Golfer and Steve Austin are in the guild with me.

Marcus (Lorthan)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Odesius

Marcus Odesius

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Mylo is playing on phone (I think) with no app - so I would think it will work on IPad?

Doc Con just joined SPQR - that's six of us now.

Marcus (Lorthan)
Back to top Go down
Steve austin

Steve austin

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:14 pm

taz you only need browser as i am playing on iphone Smile
Back to top Go down
TradeOff

TradeOff

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Cool. I'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Steve austin

Steve austin

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:33 pm

its not oe taz Sad i know there are a few of us that have signed up for traveller ar, i have mylo has doc con has proteus has
Back to top Go down
Galaxyhunter

Galaxyhunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:48 am

Its a turn based game. No animations, no ships, no buildings. Just numbers and ur imagination. I got to the point where I built a ship and traveled to a different system but there was no animation. Just input ur destination, it counts down till u arrive. And voila, ur there... In theory. Not for me.mi canceled the account. I'll wait for something better.
Back to top Go down
Galaxyhunter

Galaxyhunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:42 am

No animations, ships or buildings visually.
Back to top Go down
TradeOff

TradeOff

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:45 am

Yes, I see that Galaxy... however given my real life this may (or may not) fit more my time availability, as much as OE was a richer experience...

On the other hand I have to say that I got frustrated most times that it got more interesting in OE with all the server lag and browser/app crashes...

Well, I'll give it a try and we'll see. also waiting for Traveller AR...

By the way, for those in AE, how to I request to be part of guild? do I need to reach a certain level first?
Back to top Go down
Doc Con

Doc Con

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:35 am

I signed up for the traveller AR also been playing astro empires, works well on the pad & while I wait on research/build times I play Order & Chaos, I'll keep my eye out for you Sojo my O&C names Doc_Con.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW Game suggestions?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next