A-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-Team is a faction of outer empires.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in (Talon's Map)  (Merivia CW Forum)  (RP's Forum)

NEW Game suggestions?

Go down 
+5
EVA Destruction
Galaxyhunter
Steve austin
ProteusHeaton
Helio Solis
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Galaxyhunter

Galaxyhunter

NEW Game suggestions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Been playing O&C for a while. I love it. My lvl 44 Warriors name is Crucis. I'm in America, Aracdian Forest. I don't ink ur on my server. I tried to add u as a friend but it didn't find u.
Back to top Go down
Doc Con

Doc Con

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:11 am

I'm only a Level 26 monk and I'm on the EU server but I can change, I'm just getting use to the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Galaxyhunter

Galaxyhunter

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:17 am

I'd hate to think that u went through all that work to lvl 26 just to end it. We might not even be on at the same time. But if u want to, I'm here Smile
Back to top Go down
Helio Solis
Admin
Helio Solis

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:35 am

AE

Skip tutorial.
Use this.
http://forum.astroempires.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=63288
Back to top Go down
Steve austin

Steve austin

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:21 pm

I have just found a game called galaxy empire that is a free app on ios, it's a space colony game like astro empires and oe but you see your base and you can chat I'm called steveaustin and I'm going to setup a outer empires faction
Back to top Go down
Mylo Lickess

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Steve a lot of us are playing galaxy empires on mercury server. We have an alliance called 'iron will' with 21 members. Restart and join us Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Game suggestions?   NEW Game suggestions? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW Game suggestions?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2